|Home||» Products||» Herbal Hair Colour||» Herbal Black Henna|
Herbal Black Henna
We are distinguished as one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of Herbal Black Henna. These products are used for coloring of human hair without any side-effect. With uniform consistency and pure compositions, these products spreads quickly and evenly, right to the roots of the hair. Imparting silkiness and shine, these products leaves the hair soft, fragrant and delightfully manageable. Keeping in mind the needs of the clients, Herbal Black Henna is available with us in varied customized quantities as per the needs of the clients.
Types of Packaging: Packed in 10 gms pouches. 6 such pouches in one small box. 100 such boxes in one carton. Total 50 dozens in one carton.
NOTE: Most of the colors are available in 10 gms retail packing. Bulk packing in plain aluminium foil pouches of 100/500/1000gms, is also available for whole sale buyers / importers.
HOW TO USE
- Step 1. Use suitable glove ,mix the product in a plastic bowl.follow the instruction leaflet inside the pack.
- Step 2. Apply the mixture to dry hair.It's creamy texture spreads easily and doesn't drop.
- Step 3. Leave for 30 minutes and rinse thoroughly till water runs clear.
- Mixing Ratio: 10 gm henna power to 15ml+_ of water.
Herbal Henna,Citric Acid, Acacia Catechu bark power ,Magnesium sulfate ,Sapindus Trifoliatus Eruit Extract, Sodium Perborate, P-Phenylenediamine.
Keep out reach of children
Store in dry and dark place
Poison: For external use only
Warning / Cautions
Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions Read and follow the instructions. This product is not intended for use on person under the age of 16. Temporary "black henna" tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Do not colour your hair if:
- You have a rash on your face or sensitive, imitated and damaged scalp.
- You have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair.
- You have experienced a reaction to a temporary "black henna" tattoo in the past.
- The mixing ratio is printed on the label.
- Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows.
- Not to be used in products for children under 3 years of age.
- Not to be used on peeling or irritated skin.
- Wear suitable glove.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them.
"Anand Bhawan", Kheri Road, Naharpar,
Faridabad-121002, Haryana, India